The Drone Motorcycle

posted by @Beardo on Twitter - 

What kind of license would you need to travel with this thing?

You can buy this hoverbike in the US

You don't need a special license to fly the Scorpion 3 in the US. And they start shipping soon.

Posted by CNET on Tuesday, March 27, 2018


Check out the Beardo page at! Read more


Content Goes Here