Let us help you fulfill your own American Dreams. We are looking for a local band to open up our Mistletoe Jam! Do you think your band has what it takes?
Before you submit your song, please read over the guidelines below. Failure to do so might result in your song being out of the running right from the get-go:
- Please ensure your band is available to play a gig the night of Saturday, December 9, 2017.
- By submitting your song, you agree to release your song to be played on air
- Are you able to promote the contest through your social media sites? (Facebook/Twitter)
- We're looking for ORIGINAL songs, not a cover.
- Only ONE song submission per band. If we receive more than one song from a band, we will delete them ALL, and none of them will be considered. Make sure your band has agreed on which song to submit, and who is going to submit it. You don't want the singer and drummer each submitting a song, therefore cancelling each other out.
- Please make sure the song is in .mp3 format. No .wav files, no .ogg files, no .wma files.
- Make sure the song is ready for airplay. We will not do a "radio edit" for you. No FCC-unfriendly language, please. If you have any questions about one of your lyrics, feel free to e-mail Beardo (email@example.com) and let him know what the lyric is. He'll let you know if it's acceptable or not.
- Make sure you send us the full track. For some reason, we've had bands send us 30-second snippets. Don't be one of these bands.
- Please rename the song file (Your Band Name) - (Song Title). So if your band is Great Colorado Band, and your song is entitled "Best Song in the World", rename the mp3 Great Colorado Band - Best Song in the World.
- Make sure you have a valid e-mail address where we can contact you.
- Include a contact name and phone number.
The deadline for submissions is 5pm on Friday, November 10, 2017. Followed all the instructions? Cool - now fill out the form below to enter: