There are a number of things you can do to improve your memory. According to Elite Daily, here are five hacks that are actually backed by science:
- Drink coffee after you study. According to a recent study published in the scientific journal Nature Neuroscience, caffeine enhances your ability to remember certain things when you drink it after a brain-stimulating activity.
- Go to bed at a decent time. You should prioritize getting at least seven hours of sleep each night to keep your memory as sharp as possible.
- Add interval training to your workout. Doing interval training after studying helps increase the memory-boosting neuro-protein BDNF, which helps with memory consolidation.
- Replace your pumpkin spice latte with coffee fruit coffee. Coffee made from coffee fruit--aka the fleshy part surrounding your typical coffee bean--also increases your body's production of BDNF.
- Relax. It’s a fact that all work and no play makes you kind of forgetful. Take a break!